We've partnered with Keep Oregon Green® and six of Oregon’s top wineries to introduce a limited production Oregon Pinot Noir Cuvée with 100% of sales going toward wildfire relief and prevention. 🍷🌲🙌

80% of the proceeds of this wine will go to the Oregon Community Foundation's Community Rebuilding Fund, helping Oregonians whose communities have been leveled by wildfires. The remaining 20% will go to Keep Oregon Green to help them with their mission of preventing human-caused wildfires in Oregon through education and engagement.

About the wine: The Oregon Pinot Noir is a blend of Oregon Pinot Noir grapes from Stoller, Furioso Vineyard, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Ponzi, AtoZ Wineworks, and Bjornson Vineyard.


Sold at a 4-pack

Local pick-up only 

Limited quantity available 

Not available for purchase with discount codes